The 2022 C8.R Editions have long since sold out and as the first special editions of the C8 era have become instant collectibles. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this 1 in 1,000 Limited Edition Corvette! Make a donation today to the not-for-profit International Motor Racing Research Center at Watkins Glen, which seeks to preserve racing history.
CorvetteBlogger readers will receive 25% bonus tickets with each order. The winning ticket will be drawn on December 22nd!
The limited edition 2022 IMSA GTLM C8.R Edition Corvette Stingray is offered in the highly-sought-after combination of the Convertible model with the Hypersonic Gray No.4 livery. This is a brand new Corvette with the following equipment:
• Hypersonic Gray exterior with yellow accents
• 6.2L V8 DI engine, 495 hp
• Z51 Performance Package
• 8-speed dual-clutch transmission
• 3LT Trim Package
• Strike Yellow and Sky Cool Gray cabin with yellow seat belts
• C8.R Special Edition numbered plaque, #11 of 1,000 built
• Front lift with adjustable height and memory
Additional package options include the High Wing spoiler in Carbon Flash Metallic, Yellow brake calipers, and Black Trident Wheels. The Special Edition also comes with a custom-fitted indoor car cover rendered to the appearance of the No. 4 Corvette C8.R race car!
There’s more to this sweepstakes than just the ’22 C8.R Edition Corvette! The Grand Prize winner will also be eligible for three additional prizes:
• Enjoy a complimentary stay at the Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel when you pick up your new Corvette!
• Two 2023 memberships to the Jack Daniels Club at Watkins Glen International.
• A two-day performance driving school at the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School at Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Country Club outside Las Vegas, Nevada.
Claim your 25% bonus tickets today!
Located in Watkins Glen, NY., the International Motor Racing Research Center is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that collects, shares, and preserves the history of motorsports. Spanning continents, eras, and race series, the IMRRC’s extensive collection includes thousands of hours of film and video, hundreds of thousands of photographs, as well as thousands of cubic feet of periodicals, newsletters, rare books, race results, race programs, artwork, trophies and much, much more.
Make a donation to the IMRRC today, and you’ll be automatically entered to win the 2022 Corvette IMSA GTLM Championship C8.R Edition Convertible and the Racing Prize Package, which puts you behind the wheel of the C8 Corvette at the Ron Fellows Driving School at Spring Mountain.
CorvetteBlogger readers get 25% more entries! The winner be announced on December 22nd!